Friday, January 15, 2010

Workout Logs

Where do you log your workouts?  Do you do it the old but good way, by writing in a notebook, calendar, or log?  I have about 20 of them from the 1970's-90's sitting in my home office closet.  It is interesting to look back and see where I was at that time.  But I moved to using computer-based logs and Microsoft Excel in the late 1990's.  In the the meantime, many free online workout logs came into being.  For a little while, I used both this Excel file, and an online log.  That was inefficient.  So I quickly converted to only using the online log, Zelky Workout Tracker.

Some others that are out there, from Runners World for example.  Here is a quick Googled list.

Whatever you use, the most important thing is to keep up with daily entries so you can see trends, track your progress, and stay motivated.

1 comment:

  1. I have been using http://www.running-journal.com and find it very useful.

    ReplyDelete